Google

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Adidas Adizero Rose 2 impression

This has been a great fall in terms of basketball shoes...each brand is bringing it..Adidas definitely went "all in" with the adizero rose 2.my last post I couldn't even bring myself to show the shoe any love because of how disappointed with the lack of traction on a less than perfect surface..tonight I got a chance to bring them out on a clean surface...honestly all I can say is WOW...while there are some issues...I've never been in a shoe that encourages you to go fast and be drose...The sprint frame on the rose 2 perfectly cups the heel along with some additional support from rigid foam during hard cuts the heel is kept level and with the rigid midsole allows the wearer to push off on a solid platform with very little give. Allowing the wearer to come off cuts with explosiveness.Traction on the clean surface was great.Stop and go's were great with not only the midsole and upper doing their jobs but also the outsole not giving.Now those looking for alot of cushioning might not be happy in these.The overall feel is firm with little give...after such a great showing today my next scheduled run in the is Sunday on a less than stellar court...If the shoe performs even 70% of what it showed tonight I might be "all in" as well