Google

Monday, October 17, 2011

Adizero rose 2 impressions

As I said before,what is the point of a high performance sports car if you're going to cheap out on the wheels.Traction on a shoe that's marketed to make you go fast and cut is a priority.How can you cut hard when you plant your foot on a cut and once force is applied the foot slides because it's not anchored.It's frustrating because I want to love the shoe for how it performs.But how can I love it if I can't wear it to every run???How can you be the best if I gotta change shoes on Sunday??The traction issue also amplifies other things that are overlooked when the shoe does what it's supposed to.The stiffness of the midsole and lack of soft cushioning make for a very firm ride.Those looking for or need a softer shoe,cut the other way.....I'm sure after I play in these Monday night on another clean court I'll be raving about them once again...